Welcome to Bridgend Motorcycle Training Centre
We are based in Bridgend, South Wales, and offer
- motorcycle training courses and lessons for learners and beginners, including CBT, A2 test preparation, DAS, and Pass Plus. We also are pleased to offer refresher lessons and courses for more experienced riders and return to biking training. In addition using our extremely well qualified and experienced staff we can offer advanced rider training and preparation for IAM test.
- a motorcycle breakdown, recovery and collection service
- a complete accompanied UK and European touring service for motorcyclists and groups in association with New Style Tours
We are a DSA approved Training Body approved to provide motorcycle training at all levels.
We are committed motorcyclists who provide quality training at fair prices and care about the quality of rider we produce. Some of our instructors have over twenty years experience in the business of motorcycle training. We train and succeed where other trainers have failed.
...for more information please see our training area.
Motorcycle Tours is
operated by Lindsey Williams, the senior instructor with BMTC.
NST can provide tours that includes the Brecon Beacons, the Black Mountains, Mid and North Wales, the Lake District and anywhere else that his clients fancy. His aim is to please and let you enjoy trouble free and hassle free motorcycle touring in some of the most scenic and traffic free parts of the country.
...for more information please see our tours area, where you can also find our tours diary.
Terms And Conditions
Bookings can be accepted as little as 24 hours prior to a
course, subject to places being available. In the event of any
subsequent cancellation of any agreed booking by a customer, or non
arrival of a client on the day of the course, then the client shall pay
Bridgend Motorcycle Training Centre a cancellation fee.The following
fees will apply:
- 3 weeks before arrival, 25% of anticipated revenue.
- 2 weeks before arrival, 50% of anticipated revenue.
- 1 week or less before arrival, 100% of anticipated revenue.
This shall apply to bookings made via a written booking form, email, or verbally agreed by phone or in person. Bookings are taken on the understanding, and assumption that you have read and agreed to these Terms & Conditions.