- Horsefair Road,
- Waterton Industrial Estate,
- CF31 3YN
- Entrance to industrial area: ///resort.shuttled.cloth
- Entrance to trainingyard: ///swooned.alley.stormed
- Booking Lines Call
- 07825 536840 or 07749 867362
- 01656 662520 or 01443 218169
- E-mail: email@example.com
BRIDGEND MOTORCYCLE TRAINING CENTRE
We are long established motorcycle training business based in Bridgend, South Wales, and offer
- motorcycle training courses and lessons for learners and beginners, including Compulsory BasicTraining, A2 test preparation, Direct Access Training and Pass Plus. We also are pleased to offer refresher lessons and courses for more experienced riders including return to biking training. In addition using our extremely well qualified and experienced staff we can offer advanced rider training and preparation for IAM and RoSPA tests.
- a motorcycle breakdown, recovery and collection service
- a complete accompanied UK and European touring service for motorcyclists and groups in association with New Style Motorcycle Tours
- We use AJS mopeds and motorcycles for our Compulsory Basic Training courses and are an authorised AJS motorcycle dealer. For details of all mopeds and motorcycles in the range visit the AJS web site. We can supply any motorcycle in the range.
All major credit/debit cards accepted except AMEX (American Express).
We are a Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA)approved Training Body and can provide motorcycle training to all levels. We are committed motorcyclists who provide quality training at fair prices and care about the quality of rider we produce. Some of our instructors have over thirty years experience in the business of motorcycle training. We train and succeed where other trainers have failed.
Our purpose built training site affords us with superb facilities similar to those of the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) . We offer what must be one of the best training sites available to trainee motorcyclists. The porous tarmac surface enables us to train in all weathers and is similar to the surface area at DVSA test centres.